In visiting my LiveJournal you are no doubt one of my biggest fans, but are you my biggest fan of all? That is what we are here to find out.
Right here on my very own LiveJournal, I am hosting a worldwide search for my biggest fan! I want to hear from each and every one of you about why you think you are my biggest fan. Maybe you have read all my comics, maybe you have collected all of the Stan Lee figurines, or maybe you even have my signature tattooed on your body. Whatever it may be, I want to hear it.
The winner will get an all-expenses paid trip to Hollywood for you and one guest, round-trip airfare, two nights in a hotel, and the chance to meet me in-person and share our passions for comics and superheroes!
So how do you submit your own story of fandom? Simple!
1) First you will need your very own LiveJournal. Already have one? Great, you can skip right to part two. If you don’t have one it’s very easy to create. Just click on the “Create An Account” button at the top of the page, fill in the information requested, and you will be ready to start journaling in a matter of moments.
2) So you have your own LiveJournal, now what? This is where the fun begins! To start, you will need to write a journal post explaining why you are my biggest fan. It can be any length and say anything you want, that’s the beauty of LiveJournal!
3) Once you have finished your journal post, the final step you will need to do to enter the contest is copy the direct URL to that post and paste it into the comments section below. Click submit and you are all set!
4) Submissions are open now and will be closed on January 30, 2015, so make sure to get everything in before then!
5) A panel of judges, including myself, will review each submission and select a winner who’s passion, personality, fandom and more shine through most. The winner will be notified directly at the end of the contest through their LiveJournal account and announced publicly in early 2015.
Your Generalissimo is excited to hear from you and I can’t wait to get the chance to meet my biggest fan in the world!
***Having trouble submitting? Leave a comment in the section below and the LiveJournal team will be happy to help!***
Share this information with your friends: